Kr1z - "Boten Anna" [Cover] Kr1z - "Boten Anna" [Cover]

That be a five, my friend.

A steller remake, my friend. The drums are hott. Very characteristic of Basshunter, and you did a great job preserving that aspect of the song. Your mixing is spot on, your vox sound great, and I'm out of good things to say. Nice song.

Cheers,

==(The First Flight)== ==(The First Flight)==

Haven't listened to your stuff in a while.

Now I remember why I love your music.

This was a great piece. Your intro is amazing. I love that pad, it's nice and throaty, and your simple piano melodies always make for a great theme. As always, your drums are euphoric. They're nice and subtle. And now comes your piano triads. That's what makes it sound so familiar, it makes me think of Frozen Planet. And then the other synth comes in and makes for a great atmosphere. Those effects are fantastic. Great outro.

Nice song.

Buoy responds:

Hm- that reminds me, I need to use the piano more.

Thanks for the review!

Lost in a Cloud Lost in a Cloud

One minor disappointment.

This is a pretty nice piece. If I can be totally honest, I'm not sure I see what these other guys are so excited about, but that's not to say I didn't like it. I like it alright. The only thing that I would change is your actual piano itself. It sounds like crap. That's why you got my 8 stars. Get some better piano samples. That would make this piece sound so much prettier. PLEASE redo this piece with a better piano sound. Your composition is spot on, you just need to work with your sound. I've been using the piano in Reason 4 and haven't looked back. Nice piece.

Jurian responds:

I use FL and can't find better samples or soundfonts so... Which onse are good and free?

{Runaway} {Runaway}

Yepyepp!

Sure gets my 5. I love HHxC. Great job, keep up the good work. This guy's going on my iPod fosho.

William Rush's Synth Jam Vol.1 William Rush's Synth Jam Vol.1

Ace.

Whoa, I has a PCR50 too! Aren't they great?

This was pretty awesome for a jam piece, I love all them saw synth renditions of other songs and shit. Songs like this are always a great listen, this has sort of a jazz element to it. Maybe I've just been listening to a lot of jazz lately, I dunno. Awesome track.

~SysRq

Super Techno Bros. Super Techno Bros.

Why hasn't anyone else made a Mario remix before?

Oh wait, they have. Sorry about that.

Your four stars from me are for the lack of any sort of bass, originality (or lack thereof), ability to get my attention, and poor drums. If you're going to do something as overdone as a Mario remix, try to make it a little more...interesting. To me, this sounded like you just recreated the riff with different instruments.

But for what it is, it's not bad or anything. It's still a nice song. Just not very extraordinary. Mario remixes on Newgrounds are a dime a dozen.

Sonata of Stars -r Sonata of Stars -r

Whoa.

This is pretty epic. I'm digging the detuned shit right now, that's one cool melody. The drums sound pretty cool, but if you're looking to get closer to true DnB I would have turned them up a little. But then again, I'm no DnB expert. (just look at my music and that's obvious)

But the rest of it sounds amazing. That pad at the beginning is pretty spooky, I'm really liking that. Good job.

Rawrthaas responds:

Awwwwright. Thanks :>

Don't Reason With A Boss Don't Reason With A Boss

Ahaha, I get it.

Not bad, not bad at all. The dizzying array of melodies don't seem to conflict with each other, nor do they compete for attention. They mix just right to give you that sense of urgency and pandemonium. It sets a nice mood for a boss scene.

theonlymagicalpig responds:

Thanks, I tried to mix the instruments right, I'm happy you like it!

==(Celestial Swamp Life)= ==(Celestial Swamp Life)=

Aww dammit, this is amazing.

Fuck.

Another gorgeous, eerie, spooky piece that managed to make me quietly weep and wet myself at the same time.

The pads you use are just too unreal. It makes for a very physical feel. And the drums come in at just the right time.

I'm still having trouble getting over this one. Definite download.

Buoy responds:

Yay :P

-API- Organic -API- Organic

Beautiful.

This is so nice. The drums are so hardcore without overpowering the smooth melody line which is beautifully simple. A truly brilliant piece, you get my 10.