The MAC & PC show The MAC & PC show

lolwut?

This was pretty lame. I don't find PC fanboys to be very entertaining at all. Nor do I find Mac fanboys to be entertaining. Macs are pretty compatable with PCs nowadays, so I don't see why people even give a shit about what kind of computer someone else uses. It's all about what you need from a computer. If you're running a business, use a PC. If you're editing photos or producing music, get a Mac. It's that simple.

Argument over. Now all of you PC users can shut the fuck up and actually review the cartoon itself rather then saying "LOL I <3 PC MAC SUX BALLS CUZ MY PARENTS GOT ME A PC FOR MY 13TH BIRTHDAY" over and over.

How to be a Guitar Hero How to be a Guitar Hero

Nice video.

Yeah, this was pretty entertaining. Nice job.

And to all of the GH fanboys out there who are awlyk "he wasn't actually playing you can see his first finger never leaves green but the screen is different and i can five star every song evar," does anyone really like you?

Not to detract from my review of this hilarious video. I think I'll have to agree with some of the others that have said that this is a flash site and needs to remain as such, but I've seen other videos here and personally I have no problem with it. Keeps it up!

~SysRq

Service Announcement Service Announcement

Whoa.

Way to tell it. Us audio portal kids get this shit all the time as well.

Nice movie, too. Animation was cool, and it was funny.

stoners-lunchbox responds:

Thank ye.

Kr1z - &amp;quot;Boten Anna&amp;quot; [Cover] Kr1z - "Boten Anna" [Cover]

That be a five, my friend.

A steller remake, my friend. The drums are hott. Very characteristic of Basshunter, and you did a great job preserving that aspect of the song. Your mixing is spot on, your vox sound great, and I'm out of good things to say. Nice song.

Cheers,
~SysRq

==(The First Flight)== ==(The First Flight)==

Haven't listened to your stuff in a while.

Now I remember why I love your music.

This was a great piece. Your intro is amazing. I love that pad, it's nice and throaty, and your simple piano melodies always make for a great theme. As always, your drums are euphoric. They're nice and subtle. And now comes your piano triads. That's what makes it sound so familiar, it makes me think of Frozen Planet. And then the other synth comes in and makes for a great atmosphere. Those effects are fantastic. Great outro.

Nice song.

Buoy responds:

Hm- that reminds me, I need to use the piano more.

Thanks for the review!

Lost in a Cloud Lost in a Cloud

One minor disappointment.

This is a pretty nice piece. If I can be totally honest, I'm not sure I see what these other guys are so excited about, but that's not to say I didn't like it. I like it alright. The only thing that I would change is your actual piano itself. It sounds like crap. That's why you got my 8 stars. Get some better piano samples. That would make this piece sound so much prettier. PLEASE redo this piece with a better piano sound. Your composition is spot on, you just need to work with your sound. I've been using the piano in Reason 4 and haven't looked back. Nice piece.

Jurian responds:

I use FL and can't find better samples or soundfonts so... Which onse are good and free?